Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Best Weight Gain Ever.....on a Diet

On May 8 at 12:15 I gained the greatest 7 lbs 5 oz you could ask for.  My Wife and I were gifted with our Daughter, Avery Elizabeth. She is beautiful and healthy.  I also lost 1.6 lbs at weigh in on Saturday.

To think that 9 months ago I decided to go on this journey to lose weight and at the same time my wife was pregnant.  Part of my goal of weight loss was to be able to be a great dad.  I have said this before but it is the number one reason. I want to be able to enjoy the time with my daughter, my wife and son.

This past few days has been very amazing, tough, awesome, and beautiful.

It was pretty tough to eat healthy in the hospital but at least it was only 2 days.  I was more concerned with my wife's health.

But we are home. We are learning and we are enjoying our beautiful gift.

Now that my wife has given birth, our goal is to keep eating healthy so she can feed our daughter with healthy nutrients.



1 comment: