Thursday, February 20, 2014

Events

So last week I only lost a half of a pound.  To most that is an accomplishment.  But to me it wasn't at the time.  I think i did pretty good during the week but I did go out and feasted with friends at McCormick and Schmidt's.  It was probably the first time since I started that i actually ate out and gorged.  I didn't really eat too bad but I did have some bread, a salad with bacon and blue cheese and some more awesome stuff.  I also forgot that Valentine's day was during that week so I know that played a part with a little bit of candy.  but I also think my little effort to work out didn't help.  it was cold and rainy most the days i didn't get to go out for a stroll.  I only worked out once too.

So this week I have been pushing myself to be better.  I worked out once and my goal is 3 times.  Plus I have been enjoying the great weather and walking for a half hour each day at work.

But overall I have lost 42 lbs.  Still doing good.  My goal is 50 by my birthday.  I know I can do it.

But I have been enjoying some great recipes from WW.  Here is a recipe for Fried Rice.  Its really good and only 4 points.  It goes well with the Kung Pao Shrimp.  Both amazing.

Anyways, to my next half pound.  It's still an accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment