Monday, November 17, 2014

0.8 pounds

Saturday i weighed in for the first time wondering if I was really going to realize my goal weight loss of one hundred pounds.  I needed 3.2 to lose.  The week before I had lost that amount so I knew it was possible.  I also did really good during the week even with all the stress.  I was really hoping I would hit it.  My goal was to get the one hundred pound weight loss before thanksgiving.  It was key to my success because I wouldn't be weighing in for a few more weeks due to hunting.

I lost 2.4 pounds and I am 0.8 away from hitting 100 POUNDS.  As much as 2.4 is a great week and I shouldn't be complaining, I was pissed.  But I knew it was fine.  I was going to have another great week and hit this Saturday.  It's crazy, it's been 1 year, 1 month and 25 days since I started this weight loss journey.  I am basically at a weight where I haven't been other than when I was in prime Lacrosse shape in High School.  It's the only time I have been this low as an adult.

As annoyed as i was, I am still proud of myself.  I keep killing it week after week and it hasn't let up.  I do work hard at it.  More than most people do.  As I have mentioned before, I work out hard and eat healthy.  it is the simplest method to losing weight.  Weight Watchers has also taught me to be honest with myself and be honest about what you eat. I track everyday.  I think it's funny when people don't.  it is so simple with the WW app.  And they actually remind you to everyday and congratulate you if you do it.  I can't remember when was the last time I had either of those reminders.  But I do know I remind myself everyday that I don't want to go back to what I was because I look at the pictures of my wedding day or any other picture and I am so thankful I am here.

So, today, my motivation is the next 0.8.  It isn't a lot but it is all I need to be proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment