Monday, November 24, 2014

100 pounds

This weekend was a bit crazy.  A lot of stuff is going on personally but a lot of things are going on with the family.  It is that time of year.  But the best thing happened.  After 14 months of hard work and making healthier decisions, I finally hit the century mark for weight  loss.  I LOST 100 POUNDS.  Actually, I have lost 103.  Its crazy, the last few weeks have been pretty stressful leading up to this.  It's just a huge number.  It's a significant marker in life.

It has been a whirlwind weekend.  A lot of ups and downs.  We had our unveiling of our Christmas lights Saturday.  We had some friends and family over.  We also decorated the inside yesterday before our big hunting trip.

I don't really have another Weight Watchers goal.  Which scares the hell out of me but I know I am in a happy place.  I just need to pick a new one.

I never thought I would be in the 220's again.  But I am very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment