Thursday, December 4, 2014

VB Turkey Trot 10k Recap

So I finally got home from hunting camp.  I didn't shoot anything.  But I can say that i am very happy with my weight loss.  It made hunting and all the hard work so much easier.  Anyways,  I ran the Turkey Trot 10k in Virginia Beach.  it went really well.  Actually my fastest time ever.  It definitely doesn't have the tradition and feeling of the Turkey Trot in Detroit, but it will have to suffice for the rest of my life.  I ran fantastic.  It was my fastest pace ever.  I ran a 56:20.  Which is faster than the last 8k I did.  I also ran past a coworker of mine.  He was pretty surprised that i passed him.

I am just proud of how much faster I have been and how much healthier I have been.  I am looking forward to my 2015 goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment