Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Maintenance

For a long time.  My dream weight loss goal was 100 pounds.  It was crazy to think I would even get here.  I didn't expect to actually hit it.  I guess I was just not ready to handle it.  And I am not.  I have been pretty stressed out since I hit the 100 pound mark.  This past weekend I had a conversation with my Weight Watchers leader and we talked about maintenance.  Quite frankly, it scares me.  I have never been in a place in my life where i just need to maintain.  Either I need to lose weight or, oh, wait, that's all I have ever needed to do.

I am scared if I don't lose, I will gain.  I am also scared that I will just gain it all back.  It's just new territory.  I have never been here.  I also don't know where I need to go.  Should I go lower?  How much lower?  It is hard because so many people think I have lost too much weight.  Which annoys me.  It's not the thing you want to hear when you worked so hard at losing weight.

Overall though, I am happy I am here and I know what it took.

No comments:

Post a Comment