Sunday, June 22, 2014

#2 Weight Goal Reached

So this week was great.  I not only lost 3 pounds but I also I hit my goal weight at Weight Watchers.  My first goal was 10% or 33 pounds. My next goal was 63 pounds. Not only did I hit it, I also went past it by 2 pounds.  It felt really good to hit 65 pounds.  It was also great to realize I am getting closer and closer to my next award. So my next weight goal is 80 pounds. If I hit that, I will be lighter than I was in High School except I am not as strong.  Felt really awesome to hit that goal though.  I have kicking ass on my diet and making sure I was doing what I can.  I also broke my activity points for the week twice in the past 3 weeks.  I hit 90 activity points last week.  Which is like 2 days worth of food for a normal sized male.

I also got a new pair of Brooks Glycerin 12.  They are much different than my Brooks Beasts but I think they will be better for my feet and my running motion. Running, Etc. I ran 3 miles in them this morning and I was pretty quick.  I don't know if it was the shoes or the temp outside.  But either way I ran a 11:07 minute mile.  My average is about 12:21.

Here's a picture from my run on Friday. I love running in Pungo.  Much better than running in the city.  I only have to dodge big trucks.  But I enjoy the view of corn fields, wetlands, and the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment